Monday, May 12, 2014

Soo...This weekend, Jesus Came...

Dear family and Friends,

So, I don't know if you caught my little header, but for conference on Sunday, Jesus came...Not really, but let me tell you about it.  So after we skyped we went to bed and then got up and ready for conference, we all had to wear suits which was really rare!!  There was like almost 1000 people at conference (only 14 from my branch...) and it was like so loud and so hectic!! Anyway, the branch pres. got up and spake and I of course don't understand anything and then a bunch of other people got up to speak like pres. Adams, and the new area 70 and sister Adams.  After, we went home had a small lunch and then we went on splits.  I went with both zone leaders... (lucky me) I actually really enjoyed it because I didn't really have to say anything because they are so good at the language.  While we were teaching they told me about Jesus... So our Branch President LITERALLY thinks that he is Jesus.  I kid you not.  He wasn't supposed to give a talk at conference but he did and he said and I quote "I am the alpha and omega" and then he said some other creepy stuff and he ended his talk with "in MY name, amen" ummmmm...... so yaa Pres. Adams is having this emergency meeting with all of the missionaries down here and he is probably going to have President Noel step down because this has been happening for a while I guess... Anyway, just thought I would tell you this story! I loved skyping you all and it was soo good to see you!! I send all of my love to you!

All my Love

Elder Herrin

No comments:

Post a Comment