Monday, October 19, 2015

Just some pictures to catch you up

A picture of the street

A couple of the young men I taught

Here are the elders that we did splits with! a couple of them at least

So I was able to go on a split a while ago with Obioma and Razafimandimby, my trainee!  It was so much fun!

Elder Becker with some kids, cool pic!

Baobab trees

Split with string and becker and the start of transfers. 

This is Elder Brown, a newer elder, on his birthday.  I dont know if you remember the south african family from ambositra, but we ate with them!

The day the Elder Rigby and I took off to start our mission to go on splits with all trainer and trainee companionships

Elder Rigby and I doing some site seeing at a place called the crown of thorns.

Gettin all these elders together is too much fun!

A selfie of me enjoying the scenery on the 10 hour drive

Here are the elders that we did splits with! a couple of them at least

 A picture of what the women look like

Here is just one more that I got in Mahajanga.  They have Baobab trees!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment