Monday, November 30, 2015

Ohh Happy Days

Dear Family,

I first want to apologize for not emailing last week. Let me tell you how crazy its been the last two weeks and we are still going.  Seeing pictures of Rhet, Maci and Ty was great.  You all look grown up and not like you did when I left.  Maybe it will be the same for me when I get home.  Hope that you had a great Thanksgiving with the Lawlors, what good people they are.  I mean, to have the Herrins over for dinner is not easy, so they are very kind hearted.  haha. 

I would love to catch you all up on everything in one email. Soo... i will do it another time. I am travelling right now.  We stopped for a small P-day in Fianarantsoa and are heading towards a place called Toliara tomorrow.  We will be driving all day with President. It is the last place in the mission that I have not seen. Once I have been there, I will have seen every area that a missionary can work here in the Madagascar island. Pretty cool.  When we get back, next weekish, I will write a big email tallking about all the happenings in detail.  I can send some pictures your way now, but not many. 

Thanks for loving me.  Thanks for always having a letter for me, I need to do better at having one for you.  You are the best family that I have.  Hahah.  I will email you soon ish.  Love you so much

All my Love

Elder Herrin

No comments:

Post a Comment