Monday, August 25, 2014

Transfer Week

Dear Family,

How are you doing, I apologize that this is coming late crazy week and day!  So its going to be a short one because the cyber closes in like 5 min, but I will write you a lil somthin somethin.... So as you know I am training.  And I would love to tell you how it all went down and stuff, but I dont have time.  Anyway out of the 14 new missionaries that came, 13 were American and 1 was a Malagasy... I am training the 1 Malagasy.... His name is Elder Razafimandimby.  He is 21 and oh boy, is it different.  He speaks English, you know he says yes and no... thats it.  He likes to sit by the washer and watch it go, he leaves the shower on after he has used it, he turns the light on at 3 in the morning to ask if he can get some water... its an experience.  On Saturday we had a member of the 70 come and speak to us.  SO AWESOME!! It was exactly what I needed.  These next couple months are going to be hard because I still dont speak Malagasy and its hard to talk with my comp.  The BEST part of the week was the I was reunited with Elder Davis!! Can you believe it, its so awesome to see that guy, I love him!!  He is working in Tana and we are in the same zone.  Ok, other than that things are still kinda in the works.  OHH, one more quick thing, I did meet the Elder who is in the stake of Kevins!  I dont know how he knew, but during our training meeting, before we knew who was who, he leaned over to me and said, "Do you know Pres. Hathaway?" I had to think for a second because I dont know Kev as Pres. Hathaway, but then it hit me and I like jumped up and said yaaaa I know that guy!!! Cool kid!  I love you guys so much!!

All my Love

Elder Herrin

No comments:

Post a Comment